Week in Review: The Duchess of Cambridge, 25-31 December

Here's what Catherine wore from 25-31 December:

  1. First church service of the day, 25 December. That's a lotta churchin' in a day. I suppose you better be game for a double-header church service if you're going to sign up for life as the wife of the future head of the Church of England.
  2. a-d) Christmas service, 25 December, in a Jane Corbett hat, Mascaró shoes, new Kiki McDonough earrings (green amethyst with diamonds) and a coat by an independent British designer, who I don't think has been found out yet. I love that she used an independent designer, but I wish they would've stated the name. I mean, McQueen would still be McQueen with or without Kate - let's make some new fashion careers while we're at it! Talk about your economic stimulus. But, I digress...back to the outfit. This is, as I said, a bit of hat déjà vu from Remembrance Day, but I like it better with this sort of coat.
Photos: Zimbio/Daily Mail/Grazia

Week in Review: The Duchess of Cambridge, 25-31 December Rating: 4.5 Post By: Didik