Week in Review: Princess Madeleine, 27 March - 2 April

Here's what Madeleine wore from 27 March - 2 April:

  1. Visiting a project in Florida for the World Childhood Project, 2 April. Oh, this is cute. And absolutely appropriate for a royal visit in Florida.
  2. Attending a charity dinner for the World Childhood Project, 2 April, a) on Madeleine and b) from Marchesa. This is a pretty dress, but I can't say I'm wild about where the waist hits her, and I can't say I didn't want to reach in and tug it up a bit for her in some of these pictures.
She's not the one I want to talk about at this gala, though. Queen Silvia was there too:
 
Poor gal. Just got over a terrible sickness, and now she's been swallowed whole by a roll of ribbon. This is another one from the designer Yuki, who certainly has a creative mind.

Photos: Isopix/Hola/Style.com

Week in Review: Princess Madeleine, 27 March - 2 April Rating: 4.5 Post By: Didik