Royal Outfit of the Day: March 5


Last week, Queen Rania celebrated the 25th anniversary of art organization Darat al Funun.
I found this little gem while browsing Queen Rania's Instagram account. I'm not the closest follower of her fashion (she's not unlike Princess Letizia, going rather utilitarian for the day-to-day stuff and saving the best for special occasions), but this one jumped right out at me. It's an unusual look - the sleeves are doing a thing (exactly what that thing is, I don't really know), the color of the accessories isn't quite right, the zipper detail (I think it's a zipper detail) at the shoulder looks like she forgot to remove the microphone from her last interview - but yet this color is everything. Hard to wear, but she's pulling it off.

Royal Outfit of the Day: March 5 Rating: 4.5 Post By: Didik