Royal Outfit of the Day: February 17


Video, above: Queen Máxima attended a conference and opened an exhibit last week wearing a Natan dress and Fabienne Delvigne hat.
On the one hand, this outfit is doing excellent things for her figure when seen in action (above); on the other hand, the color blocking (well, color blocking with drab colors) isn't necessarily coming off so hot in photos (click here for a gallery). On the one hand (I have a lot of hands) (and a lot of parentheses), the hat is helping tame her hair, which we all know can be unfortunate sometimes; on the other hand, the front view makes her look like an extra from Troop Beverly Hills. So what I'm saying is I don't know about this, and you should make up my mind for me.

Royal Outfit of the Day: February 17 Rating: 4.5 Post By: Didik